North Bay Panthers Youth Sports Organization (NBPYSO) is non-profit organization, established in 2014. It has been established to teach the ideals of sports, including; honesty, loyalty, courage, and respect while encouraging scholastic achievement. North Bay Panthers Youth Sports Organization is an all-year around volunteer organization providing football, cheer, basketball, baseball, and track & field to the children of the North Bay. As a group, we strive to enrich our communities by inspiring our youth through a variety of sports while teaching teamwork, leadership, can-do attitude, discipline, determination and good sportsmanship required to achieve their dreams. The various programs are open to children from ages 5-15. All of our programs are co-ed and available to all children of the North Bay through multiple registration dates throughout the year.
The goal of the NBPYSO is to build a strong and successful youth program which will provide quality youth structured activities that help develop the mental and physical well-being of the participants, promote the ideals of responsibility, hard work, and fellowship within a safe and
free of discrimination, violence and bullying. The individual growth of our community's children is to be enhanced through the spirit of competition, self-control and fair play. All children will have an equal opportunity to participate and
learn in a safe and friendly environment and be treated with
respect learn while knowledgeable volunteers endorse the philosophies and principles of community and conduct. NBPYSO supports the critical role that academics play in the development of our student/athletes and recognizes the need to perform in the classroom as well as on the field. It is never the desire of NBYPSO to have sports take precedence over school requirements. We ask that parents support this effort in order to encourage academic success for every player. These goals will be accomplished by providing structured programs designed to educate both participants and parents in all aspects of the sport. NBPYSO is committed to providing youth programs that maintain the highest standards and guarantees a fun positive experience for everyone involved.
"North Bay Panthers Youth Sports Organization will use football and other competitive sports as a vehicle to develop and provide opportunities for personal and athletic growth. NBPYSO promotes sportsmanship, self-esteem,
respect of others, and the development of life skills through engaging youth in sports while providing a safe, healthy, positive environment where the youth of our community can learn the fundamentals of sports.
1. NBPYSO families come first in determining what is best - we are here to make a difference in their lives, and we take a back seat to their best interests.
2. NBPYSO is an open organization - we welcome our parents and our communities to join us in all endeavors, and through this model we will lead by example.
3. NBPYSO believes in rules and consistent enforcement - those who lose sight of our purpose will be subject to discipline and removal if needed.
4. NBPYSO families will have fun - winning and losing is only a small part of the experience we offer to our youth.
5. NBPYSO will teach - our volunteers are all committed to teaching our kids the skills (both on the field and off) that will help our children to grow.
6. NBPYSO is a vehicle of opportunity - we will seek to provide opportunities for our kids to positively expand their life experiences.
7. NBPYSO contributes back to our communities - service and selflessness are crucial values that our kids will learn.
8. NBPYSO are leaders on and off the field - community, academic, and personal success work hand in hand with our organization.
9. NBPYSO will always welcome volunteers who want to be positive role models.
10. NBPYSO will serve as many children as we possibly can.